CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Where I'm going

Map image

It has been asked by some of you where I am moving to. It amazes me that someone other than my sisters read my blog, but whatever floats your boat! ;) Anyway.... I am looking to move to Layton or Kaysville. I'm in the process of looking for a good neighborhood, good price, etc. I'm want to find a townhouse or condo. The idea is to make less work and less traveling for me. I don't want to do all the yard and maintenance so hopefully I can find something in the budget. Any ideas fellow Laytoneers? I'm open to suggestions.

4 comments:

L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L said...

Here is one more cute townhome for sale in Kaysville: http://themartineaufamily.blogspot.com/2008/01/if-anyone-knows-someone-who-needs.html

L said...

I don't know much about the townhome, other than the outside is way cute:>. The townhome is just west of Davis High. I'm sure you could just leave a comment on her blog and ask her the questions. The couple went to Davis High. I knew who she was, but I'm not buddies with her, but my cousin is. I just happened on her blog and thought of you. Good luck with "everything" being on the market...that has got to be fun, lol.

Joni said...

Hey! I just decided to post to a random post...BUT HI I HAVEN'T seen you, talked to you in years. Over 10 for sure and that is a mistake. Ok remember Little Joni from your Layton ward. IT's ME! and here you are. I would love to catch up. Email me or something. jonilynn@gmail.com

hope to hear from you soon!

Joni