It's been 11 years since Trish passed away. There are days I miss her more than others but always on the 21st of Febuary. So today I cried for Trish and for all of us who love and miss her still.
Char and Mom have been working on a blog for Trish. Missing Trisha, It's beautiful. I am happy to have place to go when I want to see her smilng face and relive some of our cherished memories. I find peace in knowing she is where she is meant to be and that we will be together with her someday. Loved her then, love her still, always have, always will.
***************************************************
Yesterday
all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though
they`re here to stay
Oh I believe in yesterday
Suddenly
I'm not half the man I used to be
there's a shadow hanging over me
Oh yesterday came suddenly
Why she had to go I don't know
she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday
Yesterday
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh I believe in yesterday
Why she had to go I don't know
she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday
Yesterday
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm............
*********************************************************************************
I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one,
might not leave such stillness.
~Emily Dickinson
3 comments:
I have never heard this quote- I love it! Thanks for commenting on the blog. It makes all the work well worth it!
love char
I can't even imagine. Your faith is exemplar. Love your family.
I can't beleive that it has been 11 years. I miss her she was always my favorite babysitter. She was the most kind,paitent, wonderful person that I knew. I loved that I got to know her. I miss you Trisha
Post a Comment