My darling nephew Hudson is turning 4! I can hardly believe it! He is the sweetest little boy ever. I can count on one hand how many times I have seen him misbehave~NO JOKE.
One of his favorite things is to come to the salon to get his hair cut with his dad. I get his his rootbeer and his sits patiently waiting for his turn. Just looking so cute and acting so sweet.
He's a charmer with those darling dimples! He'll have the ladies all swooning one of these days. Anything he asks I give. That is just a fact. My cell phone-sure. My lipgloss-sure. My purse-sure. My coke-sure. Candy before dinner-sure. Anything you want it yours.
I love him! love him! love him! He's a JOY to have in my life!
YoUr AuNT MeL LoVeS
YoUR GuTS liTtle
BuDdY!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Grrr.... I can't believe you beat me in posting about Hudson. You are really trying to soldify your role as his favorite... but I'll be back before his next ("real")birthday and I am rolling back into town to stake my claim. We are so lucky to have him. He is perfect... and those dimples!!!!
He really is a sweetheart. We are trying not to mess him up too bad.
Post a Comment