CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Top ten ways to know you don't watch enough Television

  1. You don't even feel bad that your TV fell out of the hutch and broke.
  2. You think to yourself, huh.... oh well.... I didn't watch it anyway.
  3. You're unfamiliar with all the obnoxious cartoons characters your children quote-daily.
  4. Your children  now are content to watch DVD on the 9x9 mini player you keep in the car.
  5. You realize it has been over 3 years since you had satellite or cable TV & don't even miss it.
  6. When you watch TV you can't wait to see the "new" commercials and keep commenting on how funny they are!
  7. You vaguely recall having your basement wired for Surround Sound that was once "awesome".
  8. You are unfamiliar with the  many of the new series on TV that EVERYONE is watching.
  9. The only thing you miss about TV is TiVo so you can watch Oprah at 1 AM if you wanted to.
  10. You are content to have your laptop and the Internet so you can BLOG, is there really else out there?

This is a sad but true top ten from my life. All of these are factual events and/or thoughts.  Our TV has been out of commission for almost 3 weeks now.  Sad but so true.

jan 2008 009

1 comments:

shelly said...

I didn't know your t.v. broke. I love your top ten list, you crack me up! I am now only tivoing Oprah, Good Things Utah and American Idol (much to Boyd's dismay). I enjoy having something to watch when I fold laundry or make dinner. I'm usually a week behind, but I don't mind.