CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Our pigskin party a.k.a. The Superbowl

Poor poor patriots. But nothing in this life is perfect....I hoped they learned a valuable lesson.

Now to the important stuff the FoOd and the ComMeRciAls!

Dads Birthday Feb 08 007

Gracie particularlly enjoyed this commercial with the screaming animals!

Good food and company made watching (well sort of watching) the game fun. I bought a singing football for our snacks! We bought it on clearance at Target~ it played the NFL theme when you push the button to open it. I'm a sucker for things that entertain the kids, THEY all thought is was super cool. Emma said it was a magic football. So Fun!

But I'm glad its over now so I can put it away, it does get old byu about the 10000th time, imagine that huh?

Dads Birthday Feb 08 004Dads Birthday Feb 08 005 

 Dads Birthday Feb 08 006 Magic!!

 

 

1 comments:

shelly said...

The "magic" football was definitely a highlight. Good times.