CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the car situation....

Desperate times call for desperate measures! I am now posting ads on my blog!

I have a 2005 Mitsubishi Galant that I MUST sell Asap. I have had 2 cars for the last 2 months and it is killing me. Why I have them both is a long story but the bottom line is that I need help to sell it. If any of you know someone who needs a car send them my way.

There is nothing wrong with it, it has brand new tires and brakes. The only reason for selling it is financial. I have an ad on cars.com and ksl that have more details if you want them.

Here are some pics:

galant 1

galant pics 001

galant 2 galant 2 001

1 comments:

shelly said...

You really are getting desperate. I hope it sells soon.