CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 02, 2008

I'm enrolling Payton in S.O.A. {Spiderman Obsessed Anonymous}

A new obsession has been happening at my house. I think Payton is going to die from Spiderman overload. Although he has never seen spiderman (his mother thinks its too scary for a 4 year old) he is completely obsessed.

He has a spiderman hat as can you seen in pictures that DOES NOT leave his head. They don't allow him to wear it in class but he insists on wearing it to school. He takes it off and puts in in his cubby where it waits for a brief wear during recess. He even sleeps in it   (I do take it off after he falls asleep) but that is the first thing he puts on in the morning! he only has one spiderman shirt but would wear everyday if I allowed it. so I let him wear it 2 days in a row and sleep in it over the weekend, does that make me a bad person? I think not, he was so thrilled!

The other morning he proudly came into the bathroom, dropped his pants to show me he had changed from his power ranger briefs back into his DIRTY spiderman underwear I had taken off him the night before! He exclaimed that they "magically got back in his drawer" he was so happy cause he thought they were lost!

Boys are so weird. Perfectly Happy to wear a stinky ballcap, Filthy shirt and Dirty Underwear....I like to think it's all because they have spiderman on them. He's adorable albeit a little WEIRD.

blog 1-24-08 005At Schoolfeb 08 003In the Car~asleep 

blog 1-24-08 010 At Grammy's

 

 

1 comments:

Brook said...

That is so funny. Our neighbor boy is about the same age and took his pants off a few weeks ago when we were over so he could show us his spider man underwear. For the first six months he lived by us he walked around dressed as batman. All the time. Little boys are funny. I don't think it's bad to let him wear the hat all the time. If it makes him happy.

Brook