CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Payton!

I can hardly believe Payton is 5! We had big plans to go the the Family Fun Center for Payton's birthday but had to postpone it since Logan got strep. We were able to get together for a little celebration at Mom's on Sunday. There was a great dinner provided thanks to Mom and Shelly. I brought the cake~he requested spiderman of course!

The kids played good and all enjoyed Payton's new presents. He received a super cool race track from Boyd and Shelly's family with an extra race car. Grammy and Granpa got him a Spiderman and Venom set. I had masks, canisters of silly string aka webs and water bottles~both made shooting noises. The little laptop from me was also a hit.

It was a fun and chaotic night but we wouldn't have it any other way!

3 comments:

shelly said...

What a fun day! I hope he likes all of his presents...it seems like all the kids enjoyed them. I can't believe he's already 5 either...time flies. What a cutie patootie!

we share: said...

Happy Birthday Payt! I only wish I cpould give you a big birthday hug!!! We miss you and love you! I hope he likes his laptop!

The Birds said...

Happy Birthday to the little guy! Birthdays are so much fun!