I'm not sure how I did it but...
I somehow deleted my whole last blog bit..opps! I guess I really am getting rusty!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Operater error
wittingly submited by Mel and the boys at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you dream it might come true so When you dream, DREAM BIG
I'm not sure how I did it but...
I somehow deleted my whole last blog bit..opps! I guess I really am getting rusty!
wittingly submited by Mel and the boys at 1:20 PM
3 comments:
At least you haven't completely abandoned your blog, I was getting worried. I know you've got lots going on, kissing can be quite time consuming j/k. Hope to see more soon.
love ya! I know you are busy... but it's jsut fun to read your witty bantering...(:
Mel, Your boys are so cute I haven't seen them forever. I can't beleive how fast they grow up. Congrats on the new boy friend.
Kamie (webb) McMillan
Post a Comment