CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My cutest client!

Everytime Boyd and Hudson come into the salon to get their haircut, people rave about how cute Hudson is! I beam with pride as I announce "I know" because I am his auntie! He knows the drill and really likes to come and get his haircut. I have his rootbeer waiting  upon his arrival and a treat after were done ( I'm not above bribing my clients)

jan 2008 012

We recently started washing his hair in the sink, which he loves. He so dang cute I can hardly stand it. Spending time with my family one on one is one of my favorite things about my job!

This time we took his hair back short, he didn't want to do it. When I asked him if he liked it when we were done he said "NO" at least he's honest. lol, no hard feelings little buddy.

jan 2008 013

5 comments:

shelly said...

That little guy melts my heart. He still thinks you turned his hair white...but I'm sure he'll get over it.

we share: said...

oh hudson!!! i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!! he is so much fun and frankly I think I am a little much for him when I roll into town. He sure is a special little guy- I meann, they just DON'T COME SWEETER.

McMillan Family said...

Mel,
I was wondering what you charge for haircuts for kids. My boys haircut lady just baled on me. I had to cut there hair this last time and trust me it was not pretty.
Kamie
brianmc30@comcast.net

Boyd said...

I always thought that the ladies were raving about me.

we share: said...

I heard a funny quote for you toay:
"A girl is only as strong as the hairspray she uses." Ha! Ha!