These messages and all others hereafter have been brought to you by Canon.
The camera of champions!
I used some of my Christmas $ (thanks Sheri and Dennis and Grandma and Grandpa) and bought me a much needed camera!
I love it, now my photographic genius can be shared with the whole world.
Ok thats a stretch but at least the people in My WoRld!
6 comments:
I didn't know you bought a camera-that's so exciting! I really need a new one myself, mine goes through batteries like it's going out of style. Good for you!
I have loved my canon...as you well know. I am sorry about the other camera (as I feel partially responsible) but it is a great thing. We bought an extra batttery for ours on ebay for 3 bucks and it has been awsome!!!!
I hate Bon Jovi.
Mel, how are you? Your boys are so dang cute...and big! Wow! I saw you are selling your house, where are you going? You look so great! I am glad I found you. I love blogging and keeping in touch with people. Come say hi anytime:
lichelleandtrent.blogspot.com
Take care!!!
Where'd you get that necklace?
P.S. shut up you Bon Jovi hater. (Boyd) :)
You are too cute!!
Post a Comment