CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Check out my house tour!

I finally signed the papers this morning and My house is now officially on the MLS website and has it's very own tour! Fancy technology , it's cool. My house looks so clean I hardly recognize it!!! If you want to peek inside here is the link *just click on this {take a MLS tour!} go ahead and you know you want too.

 

4 comments:

we share: said...

where is this so-called link?

shelly said...

I took a look and it really looks great! You have put a lot of hard work into it! I noticed there was not picture of the laundry room. Are you waiting until the bathroom is finished? That makes sense. I hope it sells fast!

Anonymous said...

Hey where are you moving too?

The Birds said...

WHERE ARE YOU MOVING TO? You house is very cute and extremly clean!