CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

EWww Sick!

Today's blog will feature a wondrous tale from the land of  Motherhood. Logan came into my room this morning about 3:45 AM to cuddle with me~ so cute...or so I thought. He then started complaining of a tummy ache, at which point I checked his head for a fever. No fever. "You're fine, now go to sleep" replied his loving groggy mother. He persisted for about 10 Min off and on then calmed down and was resting all cuddled up right next to me with his head on my chest. All the sudden he started puking all over me!! Down my neck and shirt!! I was ShOcKeD and disoriented since he had somewhat settled down. It kept coming and coming violently~holy crap!! All over everything accept him of course!  He seemed quite chipper after he was finished and apologized for getting "it" on me.  He even helped me take off the sheets and put new bedding on my bed. He spent some quality time near the porcelain throne from 4-7 AM! I felt so bad for the little guy.

He still has been sick today but He's on the mend. He is happy to chill by me on the couch, he said it makes him feel better because I stayed home today~he's glad I'm the boss.

What a way to wake up and greet the new day.  :-)

8 comments:

we share: said...

That may be the sickest thing I've ever heard. That is so so so gross. Wow. gross. It is right up there with the time Easton barfed on the airplane. Oh man- I am so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Hey women! It's Melissa Nuttall. I found you through Lichelle's blog. Reading your blog just makes me laugh. Still the same adorable, beautiful Mel that makes everyone smile! I would love to see you sometime, and actually think alot about you and how I should just go into Phazes and see you. Maybe one of these days I actually will. In the meantime, I'll keep stocking your blog! Melissa

Brook said...

Ewww...throw up. Icky! It's my least favorite part of motherhood. The day we brought Caden home from the hospital I fed him and was rocking him thinking "I am so going to be good at this motherhood thing, this is so easy!" and then he puked down my shirt. I started crying and was so horrified. It was all over him and me and I couldn't decide who you were supposed to clean up first! I hope he gets feeling better...you know when he does then the other kid will get it!

Brook

shelly said...

My kids always ask for a baggie when they feel like they're going to throw up! That probably would not have helped you though. That sounds absolutely disgusting. I'm glad you got to take the day off, you deserve it! Poor little guy, I hope he get feeling better soon.

L said...

Aaaahhh! That is terrible. That is disgusting. I am so sorry! I am glad he is doing better. You are amazing!

The Birds said...

Mel, I love reading your blog, it's hilarious! You are such a great writer! I hope Logan is feeling better! Where are you moving to? I will keep my eyes open for a cute man to set you up with!

McMillan Family said...

I am so sorry that he was not feeling well.

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun reading all your posts! You crack me up! I'm so glad you found me.....you look fabulous and your boys are adorable!! Sorry about the puke...after reading about your morning, Jason and I were remembering similar experiences with Lucy.....NASTY!! I'm excited to check back in! Bye for now!