This is a place where I can blurt out all the personal details of my so called life. Then I bask in the love and support of those who and thrive/care about the juicy details of my dating life (I think it's secretly because it makes them feel so much better about their own lives!) he he ok, so that was a bit cynical but...I have an important announcement to make.... I'm back in the dating circuit yet AgaIn! I broke thing off with Eric. My pal Nic informed me with loving support that they are all getting "a little better" each time so I should be proud of myself! I feel so much better now-thanks Nic! Well actually it really sucks but I'll survive~ I always do. I live and learn from all these experiences and one day Will look back on them and laugh.
So now that My HouSe , My CaR, and Me are all on the market, I'm going to do "package deal" and offer discounts! Any takers? Buy 2 get 1 free? Who knows this just might be my ticket out of here!
P.S. If any of you are aware of a good man out there who loves kids , the Gospel and can support himself and is mysteriously still single I'm all ears!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
BaCk On tHe PrOwL
wittingly submited by Mel and the boys at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh Mel! hang in there. the perfect guy is out there... I promise. also, I promise he's not in South Dak. ;)
where are you guys going to live WHEN your house sells?
we are thinking of you!
You are one funny girl. These guys are really missing out... I can't wait until you find someone who is good enough. I have to agree with Nic that you are definetely improving with each guy. Keep working your way up sista!
Post a Comment