Some of us are movers some of us are shakers...I'm a little of both! So WOW it really is happening, I'm selling my house! I met with my realtor (who is GREAT by the way) today to work out the details. One more week of hard work from me (and the slaves I have recruited) and we should be set to go! It's exciting, I feel so good about my decision although it'll be hard to leave since I have been here for 7 years!
I have shown some of the fabulous storage I have been keeping in the basement. I'm sure you are all jealous of my organization techniques...basically my system is shove it and see if it will stay. It's slightly complicated but with a little dedication on your part you too can master the art of shoving it on the shelf! Now the only reason I posted those photos is because I trust each of you love me already and will not dis on me for the mess! My goal for my day off is to conquer this room and show it who's boss.
The "car room" is no more, the mural I painted of the cars is no more. :( I was a little sad to see it go but I feels good at the same time. Logan was sad, he shed a tear but as soon as I promised to do one at the next house he was cured. Imagine that... ahhh diversion one of the many skills I learned from my loving mother.
I feels good to clean out. Shelly has been so gracious as to help me go through and sort all the "crap" I have collected over the last 7 years. Needless to say I've been keeping the DI stocked. Our first cleanse I sent at least 7 black garbage sacks and 3 big boxes along with 3 stroller (not sure why I had 3 strollers!). I don't even miss it or remember what I am missing. Thanks Shell you're the BEST sister ever! There is still more to go but progress is progress.
Members of the family have (with the exception of you CHAR!) have all helped. Boyd is steadily supplying me with boxes to pack. Dad had fixed more things than I can name. Mom pulled weeds and has done more laundry that I can keep track of! Jace did yard work, moved furniture, help paint and other odds and ends for me. Krystal sorted and cleaned the toys~a huge undertaking. So....... THANK YOU to all of you!! You have saved my bacon and will be rewarded. For those of you who haven't helped out, no hard feelings you're excused because you are not within my slave radar.
2 comments:
It really is looking fabulous! I feel like I haven't helped much but I guess every little bit helps! I know the DI is so thankful to have generous people like you.
It seems like things are falling into place and I know things will work out for you. Sometimes you have to make choices that are hard to reap the rewards! Go for it and hang on for the ride!
Looks like I got out of Dodge just in time! The house is looking great and I hope you sell it soon! If I was there I would totally help you or at least bring you lunch or something!
Brook
Post a Comment