Are these kids cute or what? We had so much fun the other night at Grammy's! The cousins gathered to have some "homemade" fun with Grammy's own playdough! She was baby sitting so Shelly and Boyd could enjoy a much needed date night so I brought the boys over to visit. Grammy had made Green, Blue, Red, and Yellow dough to make our masterpieces. With a little help and some cookie cutters There was all sorts of creations. Ranging from a basket of berries from Emma, a family of snakes from Logan, lots of crazy hair from Payton and Hudson, even Gracie got in on the action! Grammy made a yellow snowman which Hudson quickly turned him into an elephant snowman by adding a trunk. Everyone helped cleanup and had such a fun time. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful Grammy! She's the best! What Fun...thanks Grammy.
Emma's Berries
Logan's Crazy hair guy
Oh What fun
Char...I made this one for you...
It's an airplane in case you can't tell....hint...hint....wink...wink!
2 comments:
I'm glad you got some pics-looks like they had a ball! I'm glad they did it there and not at my house-playdough always makes such a big mess. Sorry I missed you!
Thanks for thinking of me. It always makes me a little sad to see stuff like that. Hmmm... I am wondering about the symbolism of the airplane. Is it going to Disneyland?
Post a Comment