BRRRR, it's cold outside. But this hasn't stopped Logan and Payton from dashing through the snow! When we got out first subatantial snow a couple week ago, Logan excitedly ExClaiMed "Payton it's CHRISTMAS!!" needless to say they were slightly disappionted it wasn't.
On Saturday one of the young men from my Sunday school class came over to shovel my walk and driveway. Before I could argue Logan wanted to make hot chocolate for him, grab his shovel and help. (which he did) They were so funny! Instead of a shovel Payton grabbed his baseball bat to play "snowball"! David was also gracious enough to help them make a snowman while I gathered the fixin's for his attire. Instead of coal or buttons he has gold capped smile aka piraate treasure teeth! He came together quite nicely. There's always something magical about the snow kids can't resist!
6 comments:
TOO CUTE!! They really were so excited about their snowman! It really was so great to see when I came over Saturday. You are such a great Mom, you always take the time for them no matter what else you have going on (which is always a million things).
Snow is so much fun! My kids are loving it! I however am FREEZING!! We need to get together, I want to see you and your kiddos!
Brook
my kids are loving the snow too... only I don't get HOW they ENJOY playing in it??? IT IS SO COLD HERE!!! cute boys mel... so fun to see your gang ;)
Hi Mel! This is Angela, Nathan's wife. I saw your darling blog and wanted to say 'hi'! I didn't know you were doing HR too... that's what I do, so if you need any pointers... let me know! Looks like you guys are having fun!
dude...are you ever gonna update your blog??? I'm waiting.............................................
Mel! How are you! I found you through my sisters blog! I'm not sure how she found you, but I am glad she did! How are things? Your boys are darling and you look so stinkin cute! Your hair, clothes, jewelry! So Cute! You look like you just stepped out of a magazine! I need some help in that department! I am so glad that we can keep in touch this way! Come visit us! thebirds22.blogspot.com
Post a Comment