CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Uplifted

I have been reading Sheri Dews latest book.  If you have a chance to read it, take it. There are moments when I feel overwhelmed and worn out because there is so much to do; but the reality is that I am so blessed!

                            vanilla ice            

"Challenges that tax our faith are usually opportunities to stretch and strengthen our faith by finding out if we really believe the Lord will help us."

Some of my challenges pale in comparison to others, but they are still challenges. I have been given so much...When much is given much is required.  I'm glad the Lord loves me enough to help me grow and learn.  This book has been so uplifting and makes me want to be a better person and member of the church.

                        vanilla ice

I also bought the new CD from Kenneth Cope. He is a LDS artist and has done a lot of EFY music and things of that nature. I love his Music  it's so powerful for me. Church music is always so uplifting.

Life is good people. Good books, Good music, Good family, Good friends, Good job~what more can a girl ask for?

2 comments:

we share: said...

I just ordered that book from Amazon yesterday! I haven't been able to find it anywhere here... (not even at the library!) I am excited to read it- I re-read "No on can take your place" a couple weeks ago. Love that Sheri Dew. Yepper, life is good. Thanks for the CD as well, I find myself sitting in the car and driving slow so I can listen to it. Love ya!

shelly said...

Love that Sheri Dew, yes I do!!! She has a way to make you feel like you can do anything! She makes me want to be better yet does not make me feel guilty. Love it!
I need some new church music, I haven't bought Kenneth Cope for awhile. You are always up on music, I'm a slacker.