CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 07, 2008

Ice Ice Baby!

vanilla ice

Do any of you remember who this is? Ice Ice Baby came over the airwaves!! Talk about a                      

 FLASHBACK, I new most of the words and sang right along just like the good 'ol days!!! For some reason that song is nostalgic for me. The boys got into it too and before we knew it we were all singin' ICE ICE BABY ...TOO COLD    TOO COLD ...Good times! I hope this brought back memories for some you! "word to ya mutha" Thanks for the memories Vanilla! 

3 comments:

we share: said...

you are a total dork! ha! ha! ha! I can't believe you made call to get me to help you download a picture and it's of Vanilla ICE!!!! That is so funny!!! For some reason that song reminds me of Aaron Ellis- I remeber him knowing all the words. Weird. I can just picture you and your boys- funny!

Brook said...

I may have that song on my Ipod but I'll never admit it. I may or may not listen to it when running along with a bunch of other songs that I"ll never admit to. The 80's rocked!

Brook

The Birds said...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane! It is funny how a song can bring back memories you have forgotten. Brian Fitspatrick called and sang (sernaded me) with this wonderful song, back in elementarty! So Funny!