CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Purse Tag...

They say you can tell a lot about a woman by the state of her purse! I fully agree and I have accepted Charlyn's challenge of purse tag! Spilling the contents in my purse:

vanilla ice

*mini clutch: for when I don't want to carry my "big" purse:

*visa check card

*Drivers licence

*loose change - ummm $6.29 in loose change!! I'm rich!

*Minty chap stick

*a pair of fabulous earrings

Cute post it pad, (given to me by my char so I can randomly give my number to handsome strangers-thanks Char.)

Picture of my boys

A pack of Trident gum

2 Pens, one that works and one that doesn't

3 pars of earrings

2 necklaces

The stack of bills I need to pay

My cell phone

2 sets of car keys

Girl stuff

3 lipgloss's (pink, clear sparkle, and nude)

Mascara

Nail file

Safety pins

Superglue

Tissues

Ibuprofen

A protien bar

Receipts

and on the bottom I found crumbs and other random bits!

I pass the challenge along to all of you brave enough to disclose the contents of you purse. :)

2 comments:

shelly said...

I forgot about this tag, I better get busy. My purse is so boring...I wonder if it's worth the effort.

we share: said...

I knew you'd have a lot of stuff in there.. is that your purse or just a picture of one you like? it's cute! How are all the many men in your life? I am sorry I can't ever keep them all straight.