Tonight the boys and I got our egg game on and finally decorated our Easter eggs. This year we went with the STAR WARS theme to go along with their recent obsession! They were so funny and cute. I helped very little which was a little more messy but more fun for them! The dipped, re-dipped, double dipped, triple dipped and dip again! Lots of color changes on these eggs. It was a good opportunity to teach them about the color wheel and what colors can make other colors~ Anyhow our eggs took on a more ArTsY feel-I was so proud of my little artists!
The family egg hunt is tomorrow~so stayed tuned for more details and pictures of out Egg-stravaganza!
4 comments:
um...Easter was last Sunday. I just thought you should know that.
Either way though those eggs were so fun, and Easter egg candy is always good. I am glad you got to have some fun with those critters and I sure miss them. they are getting so big! I can't believe it!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one a little behind. I haven't given my kids their easter baskets yet. Horrible I know. I was just too tired last Saturday night to put them together and just haven't done it. Sue me! Cool eggs! Happy hunting.
Brook
Your slide show is so cute! I love the eggs, very impressive. I love that you just do your own thing whenever it works for you guys. That is what is most important.
Looks like you had fun! Log and Payt are so darling. At least our kids are obsessed about the same thing!!
Post a Comment