Hudson has a new STAR WARS obsession. So he requested I make him a Darth cake for his birthday. It's amazing how happy you can make a kid with a little frosting!
The boys and I bought him a lightsaber, it was red just like Darth's! That was a total hit he was so excited and cute! He even made "mean" faces to show me...
The kids had so much fun playing and celebrating at the party. Another successful gathering for our clan.
* if you want to see more pics from the party scroll down to the slide show.
4 comments:
Good work with the cake! I'm always so impressed with people who can make AND decorate a cake. Good work.
So cute! My kids are still obsessed with Star Wars. It never ends. Hudson is so cute. I don't know how you have time to make cakes. You amaze me.
Brook
I commented a few doys ago, but it got deleted and then I got annoyed and was on blog-strike for a while. So... I love these pictures and I am so impressed by your cake... amazing!!! I love ya!!!
I left a comment a few days ago but for some reason it's not showing up! It was something to the effect of "You're the bomb!" Hudson absolutely loves his Darth Vader light saber, it's one of his favorite things. Thanks for all you did to make his birthday special, you rock!
Post a Comment