CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Right now, I'm be accused of being a 'party pooper' by my sister.
Everyone is downstairs watching the game and I am checkin the blog scene.


Here are my thoughts:

I willingly admit that I don't give a rats about the game.

The commercials are a whole different thing. they at least make me laugh. That is something football just doesn't do for me.

I'll take laughter over smashed, mangled bodies any day; no matter what anyone says.

It's hard for me to pick the team I like until the end of the game...
Since my favorite team is the one that won.


The grub was good, superbowl snacks are awesome.

It's Super Bowl Sunday and I can blog if I want too!

4 comments:

Brook said...

We get "Superbowl Monday morning". The superbowl game started at 8am here in Japan. Arron at least got the day off to watch it. We don't even get the commercials. We have to watch them online if we want to see them. So to me there really isn't anything great about the game as I don't like football. But it's nice to have Arron home and the boys at school.

Brook

we share: said...

we had fun watching it. I don't really care for football, but if Derek explain along the way I can get really into it. someone in OUR family skipped part of church for it... can you guess who? he. he. and everyone thinks he's soooooo perfect.

it was great chatting today. love you.

Mel and the boys said...

Well Jesus was the only perfect person but he just might be a close second!

shelly said...

At least you got a little Guitar Hero in so the party wasn't a total downer for you!
Thanks for the yummy cookies and the singing football is always a favorite!