CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New
YEAR!
We finished 2008 out with a bang!
And we managed to squeeze in time to make our
Silly New Years Hats
(a family tradition).

We celebrated with the kids with good 'ol New York City a.k.a 10 PM our time!
After they were all tucked into bed...
We partlied like RoCk StArS at Boyd and Shelly's,


got the snot punched out of us by
Char who is the
UnDIsPutED Wii Boxing CHAMP of 2008!




My new years resolutions:


*Beat Char a least once at Wii boxing

*Make my bed every morning before I get ready

*Read scriptures with Logan and Payton for 10 minutes before school

*Be more OPEN to the IDEA of dating...as least it a start ;)

*Watch the sunrise once a week

*Make myself a priority i>e> exercise, meditate, read, take classes etc.

*Read at least 12 classic novels

*Have Family Home Evening with the boys each week


That a start and I'll have you know I'm doing really good so far!

3 comments:

shelly said...

That was a fun New Years I must say.
Good luck with beating Char at boxing, but I don't think it's gonna happen.
Those are some good resolutions. I know you can do it!!!

Debbie said...

Very cute pictures! I love the hat tradition!

we share: said...

um... that first one is NOT going to happen. Good luck with the rest of them though. I love ya sis!