Ok, so my last post was September 18th...I must admit that I gave up blogging for awhile. However because I have this unnatural tendeny and need to please others and be liked by my peers I am announcing the return of my blogging updates. LOL! ok that was a bit dramatic but I will start posting again for the 5 of you who read my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did I mention that I am excoted about that???
It's about time! Glad you're still alive! ;)
I almost didn't click on your blog, because I knew I would just see one titled "Sick." Glad you're feeling better.
Did you seriously just post about your intentions to post? Hmmm...does that even count as blogging? I hope to come back tomorrow and see a real post. With updates about your life...like your new house?
Love,
Brook
What is up with posting that you are going to post? That does not count and you better make good on your promise.
Brook-beggers can't be choosers! a post that says I'm going to post is better than no post at all, at least you know I'm alive. :)
And to the rest of you... I admire your dedication to repeatedly check my blog for updates!
Post a Comment