I've done it again...run myself ragged and now am on day 5 of my rotten cold/sinus gunk! But you want to know the upside? I missed half a day of work on Tuesday, rented a movie, bought a good book, opened a can of chicken noddle, downed some OJ, and vegged out on my couch . It was great (besides feeling crappy)! Is that so wierd that I actually ENJOYED being home sick???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's not weird, you work TOO hard! It takes a lot for you to miss any work, I'm glad you finally listened to your body.
I sometimes day dream about staying in bed all day, eating whatever I want and reading a good book. But something tells me even if I was truly sick my five demanding children would not give me 5 minutes of peace.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!! My computer died last week so I don't have your email or phone so this is what you get! I'm SO glad you will always be SO much older then me.
Love you,
Brook
Bummer! I hope you feel better!
Katie
sick of blogging???
Post a Comment