CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

SOLD

As luck would have it, after having my house on the market for almost 5 months, I got 2 offers in the same week. But the good news is that the house is sold! WAHOO! Finally a little good news to share! We'll be moving mid-July to our new townhouse. Timing is everything,and good things come to those who wait. :)

4 comments:

we share: said...

this has been the longest 5 months of my life aside from when I was engaged, and when I was pregnant. I am stoked for you! i am also really jealous of all your pictures from the blessing. I just realized I will now be the only one in our family not staying in Layton my whole life. That's weird. Not that you guys will be there your whole lives... but it's just weird to think that you all are right there and I am so far away with about a 1% chance of returning. Anyhoo... congrats sister- you deverve it!!!

shelly said...

I feel a weight off my shoulders and I'm just a bystander. Seriously, I'm so happy for you! The new townhouse is going to be perfect for you and your boys (and Nicole). I'm so excited to have you close and I know it will bring more peace to you because you won't be spending so much time in your car. What a blessing.

Jamie said...

Congrats on selling your house Mel. What a relief for you. Good luck with your move and all. It sounds like things are going good for you and your family, and you still have your spunky sense of humor....good for you. Check us out at tjdrake.blogspot.com.

Brook said...

Yay!! I'm so excited Mel! You'll have to give me a tour of your new digs before I head home!

Brook