CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dear Loyal Blog Readers...

Hello! This blog is dedicated to all of you who find time to check up on me and the boys from time to time, I love that you care enough to check out the BLOG. Life is ever changing, there are a few things you might care to know about...

1- I'm in the preparing to move. Wa-hoo!! Therefore my blog for the next few weeks might be a little lame. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!


2- I've plan on making my blog private in the next 3-4 weeks. If you would still like to check out my blog, email me your email me YOUR email address so I can add you to my list. Nothing scary, I just want know who is reading about my life on my blog. My email is Melbelleray@msn.com


3-Logan turned 7! Holy cow! Sorry I haven't had time to write about how much fun his birthday was.... it was great, he's a great kid. There sure are a lot of people who love our Logan. Here are a few pics from the birthday marathon...breakfast with me, Dad, Payton and Kelly. he combined family party/BBQ at Josh's, we also had a Star Wars party with his cousins and friend. He was one spoiled kid this year- but he deserved it!

3 comments:

shelly said...

Love that Logan! He is such a stud. I think he had a KILLER birthday this year! Good luck with the packing and moving.

we share: said...

I am your #1 reader...please add me to your list! I tried to call you last night to tell you how FREAKIN EXCITED I am!!!! Only FOUR days and I can give you all a big giant hug!
*BONUS* I have also burned a great CD of kids songs...including some favorites such as the Hampsterdance song and others that I am sure you will LOVE ME FOR> :)

Amber said...

I loved seeing your blog! It has been great getting updates on everyone from the Layton High page. Your boys are so handsome!
Amber (Owens)