CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Girls night anyone?

Dear sisters and mom,

I was thinking that before our lives take on a new version of crazy we should have a girls night! If an overnighter isn't possible we could still have some fun together.

I think we should make this happen before any of the following events occur: Shelly leaves for Ethiopia and goes from 3 kids under 7 to 5 kids under 7  (heaven help her!), my handsome (and well-to-do) prince charming comes along, Chars goes on a granola only eating health kick, Mom's money train rolls in, and Krystal Skye has a chance to break any more hearts we should have a girls trip!

Do you guys remember how much fun we have had on the last two? Here are some pics to refresh your memory...

 August_2007_036 - Copy August_2007_048 - Copydownloads_017

downloads_026

Time is of the essence so we must act quickly!

Who's with me?

5 comments:

The Birds said...

Sisters are the greatest! You are lucky to have four sisters! You gals are crazy and I love you all!

we share: said...

Woot! WOot! I am in!!! How about Boise???? I hear they have got some good times in Boise.

However... Shell- I don't think they have am AI stage and I am not sure we could find a pole for mom... maybe we could find a kareoke dance club and they could entertain us. Ha! Ha!

kRYSTAl** said...

AH yES!! We should definatly do it! I'm excited just thinking about it! Oh and Mel, in case your wondering why I don't like my picture taken...those will explain it for ya! ha ha

shelly said...

I'm in. But it will take a miracle to make it happen before April 24th!

we share: said...

where are the so-called cute pictures I was promised???