CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

6 words memoir



Char tagged me with this: to write my personal memoir in only 6 words.
These are the steps:
1- write your own memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a picture if you want.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
It was challenging and interesting to reflect on what my memoir would say...using 6 words. Some of the ones I came up with were quite funny but this is the one I liked the best:

~She believed miracles happens everyday, everywhere~

these are the runners up:
Strength to change and be better
Chose to change because she could
Found joy in the journey

Chars memoir was:
{lived grand dreams in simple happiness's}

Pass this along...

1 comments:

we share: said...

I love what~ you are a beautiful genious. sorry I didn't tell you sooner- it's been a crazy week. I heard you were really sick poor thing! I'll call you. I love you and I am so glad you played along. Can't wait to see you soon! How is Logans talk coming? is he excited? what is he talking on?