TWILIGHT night
In honor of the movie coming out on DVD, I decided to throw a spontaneous little party and invite some of my gal pals to join the fun.
In honor of the movie coming out on DVD, I decided to throw a spontaneous little party and invite some of my gal pals to join the fun.
To set the proper mood I....
I dipped glasses in 'blood' and lit lots of candles...
We all are aware of how silly it is that we love the books and movie...but it sure was a fun escape from reality!
I'm sure most of their husbands were more than happy to send them off to a girls night and get themselves out of having to watch the movie!
2 comments:
Ah, Twilight. . .
Looks like fun!
You my dear sister crack me up! I had no idea you dipped candles in "blood" and made daquaris! Only you would think to throw such a great party! Sorry I missed it :(
Post a Comment