CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

THE BIRTHDAY BOY PAYTON!

Happy Birthday Payton! I can't believe you are already 6. We celebrated the entire weekend by staying at a hotel in Logan with Grammy and Grandpa! (even a 24 hour escape is all you need sometimes to keep going!). I asked Payton if he would rather have more presents or go do something fun and invite 2 friends...He chose the latter. We headed off to Fats Cats in Ogden along with 2 of his little friends and of course Logan. I also invited 2 of my friends (whose little boy came) Matt and Mary Spillman. They brought their younger daughter Mylee along. We had a good time but after about 2 hours of chaos we were all ready to be done. The kids were great and we only had 1 'birthday brat' incident at the end. But lets focus on the positive~ it was a great weekend with the boys!

Logan has awesome bowling skills!


I took about 5 picture of these boys together and this was the BEST one, sad huh?
Isaac and Payton but I thought this was a funny picture!


Payton and his bud Bridger, how cute are they??

Payton fell asleep on the way home...this is how i felt after out crazy partying weekend!

2 comments:

shelly said...

We love you Payton boy! I'm so glad he had a fun birthday. I still feel bad we weren't able to sing to him. I can't believe he FELL ASLEEP!!! Wow! He is growing up so fast.

we share: said...

I love that picture of him sleeping! I love it when they get so poooped! You guys had a crazy fun weekend. Next year we can paerty together!!!